Tim Talks Housing With John Curley [Audio]

John Curley and his listeners must have enjoyed my appearance on his 97.3 KIRO radio show last month, because he was gracious enough to have me on again tonight.

Here’s the audio, in case anyone is interested (~10 minutes):

Thanks for having me on again, John!

It’s very impressive how you come across in media. Both the television reports, and especially the radio. You are the guy next door.

ray pepper says:

Yes, Tim you have gotten ALOT better….Hope to hear you as the Spokesman for RedFin….Kelman just never did anything for me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46PSKOnDvhY

Devmud says:

Tim, You seem to changed your opinion on the greater Seattle real estate market! 2-3 weeks ago you were having pessimistic opinion. It is hard to follow you Sir!

Macro Investor says:

Somebody needs to ask Curly about those solar commercials. Does he really think it’s worth installing solar panels in cloudy Seattle?

Jonness says:

By Devmud @ 3:

I don’t know if he’s changing his mind all that much. He predicted another 5 to 10% about 5% ago. So he seems to be on an even plane to me, other than he should be saying 0 to 5% to stay consistent with his forecast earlier this winter.

Jonness says:

By Macro Investor @ 4:

” As to the first factor, oversimplifying somewhat, a 50 watt panel should produce 50 watts for each hour of sunshine at 1.000 W/m². It will produce about half that amount (25 watts each hour) when exposed to 1/2 the light (500 W/m²). Diffuse light passing through thin clouds might mean 300 W/m². In very bad weather conditions with thick, dark clouds, light intensity could fall to 100 W/m² with only 5 Watts produced per hour.”

Drshort says:

RE: Jonness @ 5

I think The Tim is pre-approved and shopping.

Jonness says:

By Drshort @ 7:

RE: Jonness @ 5 -I think The Tim is pre-approved and shopping.

LOL! I think you’re right. :)

Kary L. Krismer says:

By Macro Investor @ 4:

I suppose next you’re going to say that the mortgage loans offered on talk radio are not always good programs for borrowers, that needle-proof gutters don’t work well and that my cats won’t like the Invisible Fence! :-D