As some long-time readers will recall, Larry Cragun is a former Issaquah real estate agent who received a brief mention in a previous Friday Flashback for his characterization of bubble blogs as “the babbling and whining of children.” But he really deserves to have a Friday Flashback all to himself. So that’s what he gets today.
Larry gave us so many great nuggets back in the day…
- May 2006 – “Kendra Todd agrees with Lar – There is no bubble“
- September 2006 – It is a tiny bubble folks, in some places it is ending…“
- October 2006 – “Now we find regular news that supports the fact we are already seeing things settle down.“
- October 2006 – “The no bubble here ever or now report“
- October 2006 – “This sounds like normal people making decisions based on brains not greed. I like this kind of market.“
- November 2006 – “Even San Diego has bottomed out no bubble there.“
- May 2007 – “I wrote I noticed, The Apprentice, Kendra Todd agreed with my position on the bubble. I harped thereafter that it would be a correction not a bubble. Right was I Yoda?“
Larry has since quit real estate and moved to Salt Lake City, where he is “now serving a family history mission” for the Mormon church.
And nothing of value was lost.