Please vote in this poll using the sidebar.
Which debt-encouraging tax benefit would you most like to eliminate?
- Capital gains tax excemption for home sales. (7%, 16 Votes)
- Mortgage interest deduction. (5%, 11 Votes)
- Home equity loan interest deduction. (34%, 83 Votes)
- Deductability of points paid on mortgage. (2%, 6 Votes)
- $8,000 tax credit for first-time buyers. (8%, 19 Votes)
- All of the above. (31%, 76 Votes)
- None of the above. (13%, 32 Votes)
Total Voters: 242
This poll will be active and displayed on the sidebar through 03.07.2009.