Consider this your Super Bowl open thread.

Tim, how can it be an open thread with a 5 post limit? In any case . . .

Google Now is pushing SB weather updates to my phone. Convenient, but it does make me wonder how it knows I want such information.

ARDELL says:

I voted Seahawks for less than 7 because that is the kind of game I want to watch. :)

redmondjp says:

[SB]: “Well, I’m the best RE Blog in the game! When you try me with a sorry site like RainCity, that’s the result you gonna get! Don’t you EVER talk about me!”

[Aubrey Cohen]: “Who was talking about you?”

[SB]: “RainCity. Don’t you open your mouth about the best. Or I’m gonna shut it for you real quick. P-I-T-I”

(all in good fun, Ardell ;<)

mike says:

The real question is will a Seahawks loss be catastrophic enough to cause a 40% decline in house prices and give Eric the buying opportunity he’s looking for?

ARDELL says:

RE: redmondjp @ 4

This video is awesome. See placard at 3:23.

Peter Witting says:

RE: ARDELL @ 3 – You are a glutton for punishment. Another performance like the NFC Championship and I’ll be dead on the floor from stress.

Erik says:

RE: Peter Witting @ 9RE: mike @ 5
    We don’t have to necessarily even lose. If Peter dies on the floor from stress, I can remove his corpse and live in his place for cheap maybe? I could buy it at the court house steps for pennies on the dollar. There are multiple ways this thing could work out for me.

RE: Erik @ 10 – Don’t remove the corpse. Put it in the crawl space so the smell deters other buyers!

On the topic at hand, I’m now officially sick of the super bowl hype. Took a bit longer this year, but it happened.

Dirty Renter in Banjo Country says:

If the 4 defensive lineman can pressure Manning, then we’ll win; if not, we lose.
    C’mon Seattle, whip those dope-smoking slackers…oh, wait.

Dirty Renter in Banjo Country says:

I’m surprised that Vegas has Denver by 2 points.

Azucar says:

I think Seattle will win by 35 points!

On the topic of predictions, on ESPN only about 2 of 10 of their “experts” predicted the Seahawks would win. Fox did a bit better, with only Jimmy Johnson picking Denver.

I wonder what odds Vegas was giving a 30+point blowout in Seattle’s favor before the game.