[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Seattle Bubble Forum Archive • View topic - Attn: The Tim

Attn: The Tim

Notices from the forum administrator & moderators, feature suggestions from members, etc.

Moderators: synthetik, The Tim, Lake Hills Renter

Attn: The Tim

Postby WestSideBilly » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:54 pm

I posted in last week's open thread about how I was having page refresh/cookie issues. Just to add to the chaos, I just opened the Boeing/MSFT entry+comments, and in place of my usual name/e-mail, NoMoreWork and his e-mail showed. I have no idea who he is, and unless he's a coworker of mine (doubtful based on his name :lol: ) and it's getting cached, it seems to point to something on your end.

The next entry I opened had no name/e-mail, and F5 brought mine back into the form.
WestSideBilly
Bubble Banter Boss

Re: Attn: The Tim

Postby Alan » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:14 pm

That is a know error. It is why I don't use my real email address in that form any more.

I also know who sniglet is.
Alan
Bubble Banter Boss

Postby The Tim » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:24 pm

I a while back. The only useful feedback I got there is that there is no WordPress feature that causes this.

It would appear that the two major local employers are both utilizing some sort of caching proxy. Your post and NoMoreWork's posts both came from the same network IP at one such major employer, and a number of people posting from Microsoft have encountered a similar issue.

The long and short of it is that there doesn't seem to be anything I can do on my end to make it stop. Sorry :(
The Tim
Bubble Blogging Buffoon

Postby WestSideBilly » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:56 am

Thanks for the response. As long as I know it's my employer and not something on either end, I won't lose any much sleep.
WestSideBilly
Bubble Banter Boss

Postby Cougar » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:12 pm

Did you forget to Spring forward your clock? hehehe... selfemployment will do that!
It is currently Wed Mar 12, 2008 standard time! ;)
Cougar
Bubble Blatherer

Return to Site Discussion & Notices