[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Seattle Bubble Forum Archive • View topic - Riverstone Condos in Bellevue?

Riverstone Condos in Bellevue?

Anything and everything relating to Seattle-area real estate.

Moderators: synthetik, The Tim, Lake Hills Renter

Re: Riverstone Condos in Bellevue?

Postby perfectfire » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:31 pm

Have fun with half of the owners paying HOAs for the ENTIRE complex starting now. :lol: Still think you got a screaming deal on a "condo"?
Remember, if you rent it's not a home, it's a hovel.
perfectfire
Bubble Banter Boss

Postby lenticular » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Actually yes, I still think I got a great deal. What's with all the negativism? Trying to keep the prices low to get in yourself? :)
You do bring up a good point about HOA dues, I haven't thought of that. That would be a good question to ask at the first HOA meeting. I would expect the banks (who still own almost half of all units) to contribute their share into the HOA fund. Also, there is less garbage, less water use and less maintenance with people not living in those units, so all not so bad.
lenticular
Bubble Watcher

Postby perfectfire » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:30 pm

Yes, I would love to buy a low-end apartment in a crappy area and pay and pay double the cost of renting the exact same thing.
perfectfire
Bubble Banter Boss

Postby lenticular » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:54 pm

@perfectfire: Actually, my 30 year fixed mortgage payment is just $610 per month. HOA dues $270. For comparison, renting a newly renovated 1 or 2-bedroom apartment in Bellevue is no less then $1100.
Low-end? No. Granted, not as good as brand new places, but better then most Bellevue apartments.
Crappy area? What's wrong with the area?
lenticular
Bubble Watcher

Postby perfectfire » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:23 pm

They must've had an auction or something because redfin claims 30+ sales in the last 3 months and the King County records show only 28 are still owned by RIVERSTONE DEV LLC.
perfectfire
Bubble Banter Boss

Postby lenticular » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:21 pm

According to their email ad as of June 18th only 5 condos remain. I don't think there was an auction, they are just reasonably priced and people need a place to live.
lenticular
Bubble Watcher

Previous

Return to Seattle Real Estate