Fundraising Drive: Thank You!

Thanks to the generosity of over 70 readers, the Seattle Bubble Fundraising Drive has finally come to completion, reaching the goal of raising $2,500.

I just wanted to take a moment to extend a big thank you to everyone that donated. Your financial contributions allow me to continue operating this site, providing an independent alternative for real estate news and analysis in the Seattle area.

I look forward to rolling out the exciting things I have planned for Seattle Bubble in the coming months, and I greatly appreciate your continued assistance.

Thanks everyone!

TheHulk says:

No Tim,

We thank you for providing an alternative to all the PR spin put out by the real estate industry. Some time this past winter, we were almost going to sink all our savings into buying a house. Needless to say we would have been at least 50,000$ underwater right now. I shudder to think now, how close we were to the edge of the abyss.

I can only assume a bunch of people became at least a little wary, much more informed and certainly more cautious after coming to seattlebubble. Continue the great work!

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0

Clive says:

I send what Hulk said above.
    Thankyou.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0

Clive says:

err, meant second instead of send.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0

Hi Tim,

I’m a big SB fan and write your website domain on the board every time I teach. Thanks to you and everyone for providing the statistics, graphs, forum, and ongoing dialogue.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0

Thanks, Tim, for all the hard work and valuable information you’ve provided. This is easily one of the best bubble sites in the country, and a must read for anyone interested in real estate.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0

singliac says:

word

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0

Blastum says:

I appreciate the work you do; 1st time I donated to a blog.

2500$ / 70 = $35.71 average donation.

Do you know what this means? It means I am a stingy bastard, that’s what it means. Oh well. I gotta save 20% down; gimme a break.

I appreciate the help sorting out the facts, regardless. Keep up the good work.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0