Audio From Tim’s Appearance on The John Curley Show

Monday night I had a brief appearance on John Curley’s new radio program on 97.3 KIRO FM. Here’s the audio, in case anyone is interested (~11 minutes):

John seems to have a bit more confidence in my local housing expertise than he did in 2008. To be fair though, I didn’t actually get to meet him when I recorded that program, so I didn’t really get a good chance to make my case that it was a good time to wait.

Jonness says:

Great job Ellis! You come off as modest and knowledgeable. :)

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0

ray pepper says:

One of your best interviews!

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0

LocalYokel says:

If the brass at redfin don’t give you a raise…;)

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0

EconE says:

RE: ray pepper @ 4

A whopper?

Hardly. Spread out over millions of homeowners makes it a few thousand each.

Drop in the bucket.

Then, that money finds its way back to the banks, the banks claim all is well in bankingland and then pay themselves outsized bonuses.

More of the same it seems.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0

matsayswhat says:

Hah, I enjoyed how he poked fun that when you finally buy it’ll be time to “jump back in the water” :)

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0

ray pepper says:

RE: EconE @ 5

Econe it will be a WHOPPER! The Flood gates are OPENING!

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0

[…] Curley and his listeners must have enjoyed my appearance on his 97.3 KIRO radio show last month, because he was gracious enough to have me on again […]

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0