Guess Who Has Her Own YouTube Channel?

Guess Who Has Her Own YouTube Channel?

I just discovered that Kendra “Bubbles are for Bathtubs” Todd has her own YouTube channel.

Some of the videos appear to be for her custom site http://savedfromforeclosure.com/:

Others seem to be computer-generated from the MLS info on her various high-quality listings:

There goes my weekend.

Peter says:

The first video looks like a ransom video – the tiny figure in front of the stark white background. I expected her to hold up a newspaper with today’s date on it.

People. If you wish to be taken seriously, please spend some money on production value. That is all.

Suitably Skeptical says:

Ransom video? Or prison interview?

redmondjp says:

What Not To Do after your fifteen minutes of fame are over . . .

Or, as Mike said to Walt in last week’s episode of Breaking Bad: “Just because you shot Jesse James doesn’t make you Jesse James.”

When I see the first Kendra Kondos Komplex, then I’ll know that she’s finally made the bigtime.

/random comments off; commence weekend!

Passed Doo says:

At least she is not spending all her money on clothes (or make up or hair or…).

I wonder if that T-shirt is orange when reversed inside-out ?

That would be the dual-purpose T-shirt. Good for wearing in prison or out on a date with Angelo Mozilo.

Is there a dress code in here? (thanks, Patrick.net)

ray pepper says:

i still say shes kinda hot….loved The Apprentice at the time she was on…now the show sucks!

chuck c says:

Good Lord, I think she SHOULD spend a few bucks on clothes, hair, and makeup. Or, just pick one……any one of the three!!! My wife wouldn’t even walk out to the mailbox wearing that shirt, LOL!

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0

All this talk about what she looks like, what she’s wearing, but no discussion at all of what she said?

Here’s something for BOA on the topic:

I wouldn’t hold my breath for $30,000, as opposed to $2,500, but getting some relocation assistance is at least a valid reason to try a short sale.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0

I’m not really supposed to make public comments about my fellow real estate agents, but doesn’t her look kind of evoke ” crack whore”?
    To be clear, it’s just an observation, not an opinion, and nothing derogatory is intended by my remark.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0

I would advise anyone getting relocation assistance to check with a tax professional on their exposure, particularly for amounts over $2,500 which are probably more than relocation assistance. I’d be concerned both about income tax and excise tax.

Jonness says:

Thanks for giving her the free front page ad. By the looks of the video, she’s really hurting for money these days and needs the free publicity.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0

RE: Jonness @ 10 – Exactly! It’s very important to pick your real estate agent based on how they dress and what car they drive. ;-)

One of the advantages of being a real estate agent is not having to wear a suit and tie, except perhaps when you’re an expert witness (or taking a picture for cards). Depending on the client I might wear a t-shirt, although back in my attorney days I’d also meet clients wearing jeans.

tomtom says:

I like the ‘just rolled out of bed’ look.