If you want to expand your market and build brand recognition by bringing your message to thousands of people every day that have a strong interest in Seattle-area real estate, you have come to the right place. Seattle Bubble is the Puget Sound’s most popular site for local real estate news, discussion, and analysis. We averaged 34,300 visits and 61,000 monthly pageviews in the third quarter of 2014.
Seattle Bubble’s appeal comes from three factors:
- A specific topical focus on the real estate market
- A specific geographic focus on the Seattle / Puget Sound area
- An analytic, data-driven approach
Our audience is highly educated, and high-income:
- 91% have a bachelor’s degree or higher
- 76% earn $100,000 a year or more
- 67% are between ages 26 and 45
This makes Seattle Bubble an ideal place to advertise:
- real estate services and products
- products for homeowners – e.g. furniture, tools, etc.
- Seattle-area businesses
- gadgets, books, software, etc.
Seattle Bubble has been featured in a variety of local media outlets as a leading source of honest news about the local housing market. Local media turns to Seattle Bubble as an expert on local real estate. We have appeared on or been quoted in the Seattle Times, KOMO 4 News, KIRO 7 Eyewitness News, KING 5 News, KING 5 Evening Magazine, KOMO 1000 News, 97.3 KIRO, AM 570 KVI, NPR’s Morning Edition, Seattle Metropolitan Magazine, and The Seattle P-I.
We offer one simple advertising opportunity of images in our sidebar. Depending on the size of your ad, our rates run between $125 and $225 per month, with bulk discounts available for orders of three or more months.
If you would like to discuss partnering with Seattle Bubble to grow your business and increase your exposure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or just fill out the form below.