Official Seattle Bubble Twitter Feed—New! Shiny! HIGH TECH!

FYI, for those of you that are into this sort of thing, Seattle Bubble now has an official Twitter feed: @SeattleBubble. In addition to piping the latest blog posts to it, we’ll also be using it to post links and general musings on the local real estate scene, basically all the stuff that isn’t meaty enough to merit a full blog post. Enjoy!

Kary L. Krismer says:

Wow, quite a feat. You’ve managed to give Twitter a little bit of value, such that it’s not completely 100% worthless. ;-)

Mind you, it’s not enough to get me to reactivate my Twitter account.

David McManus says:

RE: Kary L. Krismer @ 1 – I agree 100%. There lots of my colleagues in high tech who aren’t on the Twitter bandwagon. Tim, I’ll just keep getting updates via the RSS feed!

Kary L. Krismer says:

Every time I hear “Twitter” I think of Conan’s “Twitter Tracker.”

wreckingbull says:

RE: David McManus @ 2 – I am constantly ridiculed by my colleagues for my ‘burner’ prepaid cellphone. Hey, I don’t yak much, so it ends up costing about $5/month. Sure beats $50/month. I also don’t get the Twitter thing. I guess I am reaching the ‘get off my lawn’ years though.

RE: Kary L. Krismer @ 3 – Heh, yeah. Here’s the video, right in the comments:

Count me in as another old fart who doesn’t “get” Twitter…But looking forward to The Tim’s Tweets, things like “Houses cost 2 much”, ” I’m brushing my teeth”, and ” Case-Schiller Rox”.

Kary L. Krismer says:

RE: The Tim @ 5 – I think that was from the first week of his version of the Tonight Show.

Don’t Flush Twitter Down the . . ..”

Narcissism unleashed.

Lake Hills Renter says:

Damn is Conan is funny. I tried Twitter and found I have absolutely no use for it. I really don’t care what people are doing at any given moment. It’s like a text version of a reality show. No thanks. Put me in the “get off my lawn” camp, I guess.

When I first signed up for Twitter (two years ago) my “twitter page” just sat with something along the lines of “testing twitter out”. I had no idea what to do with it–I thought it was strange…I just didn’t “get it”. It wasn’t until I started to see a use for it by posting rate quotes that a light bulb went off…I’ve since become a Twitter-junkie and will write stuff hopefully better than what’s on Conan’s video.

I’m happy to see Seattle Bubble and Twitter and, TheTim, I hope you’ll use it to share when you have a new post or maybe if there’s a heated debate going on it the forums.

Kary L. Krismer says:

By Rhonda Porter @ 10:

I actually will learn about news events before it airs on the tv or radio. It’s pretty amazing..

There have been general topic web forums that have done that for years–but they have a lot of junk between the news.

RE: Kary L. Krismer @ 11 – similar to blogs…. you have to be careful and verify what you’re reading. ;)