Since making the big announcement on Wednesday, I’ve received a lot of feedback about Seattle Bubble and some of the improvements people would like to see now that I’m dedicating more time to it. Some of the comments have been constructive, while others have been… less helpful, but I honestly appreciate them all.
Here are some direct quotes from recent comments or emails:
- “…add more buyer support with consumer input.”
- “…take this blog in a new, constructive direction.”
- “…collect and publish some very useful statistics in King County that no one currently is putting together.”
- “…the mocking tone of most of the conversations here…how are you going to address that for new customers?”
- “Your site is rapidly becoming useless. Now that the repeatedly prognosticated fall has happened you have nothing to say of any value.”
Some of these are helpful, and in addition to this week’s poll, are helping me get a better idea of the direction people would like to see Seattle Bubble move. In order to solicit more feedback (hopefully of the constructive variety), I’m opening this post up for you to air your thoughts. If you just need to vent, that’s fine, but what I’m really interested in are your thoughts on how this site can become a better resource to anyone that is interested in real estate in the greater Seattle area.
If all you have is love and compliments, save those for another post, or feel free to express your gratitude in the form of a (non-tax-deductible) donation. Let’s keep the comments to this post on the topic of how Seattle Bubble can improve. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.