Q4 Issue of Sound Housing Quarterly Available Now

FYI: The latest edition of Sound Housing Quarterly has been published.

Sound Housing Quarterly is a subscription-based journal of the Puget Sound residential real estate market. If you or someone you know would benefit from a view on the housing market that provides accessibility, broad geographic coverage, and all the latest information condensed into a single package, head over to the website at HousingQuarterly.com to download a free preview of the current issue and to learn more about what Sound Housing Quarterly is and how to subscribe.

If you are involved in the Puget Sound housing market in any way, as a home buyer, a home seller, a real estate agent, or a real estate investor—Sound Housing Quarterly is written with you in mind.

This 40-page publication provides an overview of the variety of factors affecting the Puget Sound housing market, as well as a detailed look at county-by-county conditions, and a look at where the market is headed in the coming months.

Lake Hills Renter says:

Is this a paid advertisement?

Alan says:

It is Tim’s report that Tim is selling. He is paying himself big bucks to post his own ad on his own website.

Yes, I took $1,000 out of my left pocket, and put it into my right pocket. ;^)

Ray Pepper says:

Tim, I’m waiting on your Banner/Sign for The Seattle Home Show in February. Just think of the Glory and Riches it will bring you as people pass by our booth!

Lake Hills Renter says:

Heh, didn’t realize that this was put out by The Tim — I thought it was a third party publication. I guess that explains why it sounds more like marketing materials than a blog post. ;)

SPEAKING OF THE SEATTLE HOME SHOW

What with the horrifying housing market and broke banks, I wonder what their theme will be?

Perhaps they’ll have dancing girls and lots of tap beer; distractions to make us forget?

Maybe clowns with selzer bottles; theat sneak up behind you and spray you with bubble water to get us to laugh anyway?

Ray Pepper says:

dancing girls? beer? clowns? selzer? suddenly I’m looking forward to it. I expected the winter show to have a dreary tone to it but people were surprisingly upbeat. When everyone is in the same boat it makes people feel better.

If anyone wants free passes email me. I will place them in will call with your name on it. We are always given many extra.

“How about a giant pink pony dangling from the ceiling and a live rock band playing “dust in the wind”…..”

OK, that’s funny. Can we put little mirrors on the pony and have it spin in the lights?

What is the motivation for some one to pay for the report?

The house a person purchases is in a neighborhood. A King County repeort may be helpful, but people want to know that what they are looking at is apples to apples.

Many people stopped doing larger first time buyer classes because they get bogged down in individual needs. One on one was more productive.

I think I would pay for a neighborhood report concerning the financial viabilty of the neighborhood. Some agents do a neighborhood report telling you schools, cafes, and shopping, but in depth analysis is lacking.

There again once I found a neighborhood I may kick in a few dollars for a house by house critique of those properties that meet my needs.

I would trust a person I am paying directly more than a mortgage rep or Real Estate sales agent. A confidential private analysis would be helpful for people no matter how they bought.

Being Patient says:

Tim,

Good luck on your Sound Housing Quarterly… I hope that you have success with it.

Have you had anyone who has paid for the journal?

Yes, we do indeed have subscribers.

Being Patient says: