Please vote in this poll using the sidebar.
Which is likely to generate the strongest downward pressure on Seattle-area home prices going forward?
- Bank-owned inventory coming on the market. (33%, 66 Votes)
- Currently stalled new construction being built. (2%, 4 Votes)
- Currently vacant new construction hitting the market. (1%, 2 Votes)
- Tighter financing / down payment requirements. (31%, 61 Votes)
- Continued layoffs at local employers. (31%, 62 Votes)
- The expiration of the $8,000 tax credit in November. (2%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 198
This poll will be active and displayed on the sidebar through 08.01.2009.