You may have noticed something a little… different.
As of Monday night, I have switched the blog half of Seattle Bubble over to a brand-spanking-new layout.
- News Wire on the sidebar (via Twitter)
- Market charts updated daily on the sidebar courtesy Altos Research
- Better category organization w/ dropdown menus
- Less wasted space at top of page
- New comment preview function that doesn’t bog down your processor while you type.
In addition, the sidebar is much cleaner when you navigate away from the front page. Also note that The log in / out and new account creation has been moved to bottom of sidebar under “Accounts.”
I will be working on updating the forums in the next month or so as well, in addition to going through all of the old content and sorting it correctly in the newly-organized categories.
Let me know what you think, and whether anything is broken. Thanks!