Here are a few real estate headlines over the last few years from CNN Money:
- May 2006: Next hot market…think Washington (woo! everybody party!)
- June 2007: Where the housing boom goes on (Seattle, of course)
- May 2008: Bulletproof housing markets get hit (oops, we were wrong)
- May 2009: When it makes sense to rent (hope you didn’t listen to us in 2007)
- June 2010: Is a housing shortage coming? (a new partytime is just around the corner!)
- February 2011: Housing markets: Best recovery bets (Tacoma! Seattle!)
Forgive me if I don’t take this latest prediction from CNN Money too seriously. Neither does Kathleen Cooper down at the Tacoma News Tribune: Tacoma housing market cheered on CNN Money — but is it true?