How to Find Seattle Bubble’s Best Material

Card Catalog 2 by Flickr user Megan AmaralBlogs are great, but one issue I’ve run into occasionally is that once a post falls off the front page, it can be hard to find again later. This doesn’t really matter when the posts are about current events or the latest data, but some of what I publish here on Seattle Bubble is content that’s just as useful today as it was the day it was first written years ago.

To make that content easier to find, I’ve added a page called Useful Reference Posts, where I’ve gathered all of the most useful content published on Seattle Bubble over the years. This new page has its own dedicated button on the top of the site: “Reference.”

I’ll be updating the page with new content as it’s written, and I’ll most likely be adding old content that I’ve forgotten in this first pass. If you have any favorite reference posts that I’ve forgotten, drop a line in the comments below. I’m also not in love with the name, so if you can think of something better than “Useful Reference Posts,” I’ll be more than happy to change it.

Weasel says:

Thats a handy list of stuff, you could (almost) fit that down the left hand side.

The Seattle Bubble Legacy Goes On

Educating Seattle in areas of real estate they never dreamed of…

Erik says:

BURP – Bubble’s Useful Reference Posts

Practical Educational Reference Vault( PERV).

Blurtman says:

Real estate emoting, fantasy and embellishment reference. (REEFER).

Erik says:

RE: Ira Sacharoff @
    You and blurtman are hilarious.

axl rose says:

How about a softwarengineer greatest hits link?

whatsmyname says:

I like Weasel’s idea of putting these in the left hand side All you need do to make it work is make categories with short names to fit in the margin. Then you can have a drop menu to manage the longer article names. Look, I’ve already got a start for you:

Purchases
    Offer strategy
    Rental resources
    Expensive?
    Variable rates
    Engineer, Software
    Retirement

Is it just a coincidence the Tim hasn’t posted since posting his “Check out my archives!” post?

RE: Craig Blackmon @

This may be the longest stretch I have seen without a post from Tim. I hope he and his family are OK.

Apologies for the dead space! I’ve just been really busy building awesome stuff at work, and I was out of town last weekend, so unable to catch up.

I’m working on a post I hope to get up later today.

RE: The Tim @

Glad to hear all is well.