Reminder: Meetup Tonight at 7:00

Don’t forget tonight’s Seattle Bubble meetup. Here are the details:

DATE & TIME: Tuesday April 21st at 7:00 PM
PLACE: Third Place Books (Lake Forest Park at the corner of Bothell Way (522) and Ballinger Way (104))

Parking is plentiful and free both below at the main entrance and above behind the building. We will be meeting in the commons area near the main stage. We’ll be sure to put some sort of “Seattle Bubble” sign up again on our tables.

See you there!

Eli Goldberg says:

Anyone coming from MS/Redmond want a carpool buddy for the trip out?

Slumlord says:

How late is this thing going? I can probably be there around 9ish.

Eli Goldberg says:

RE: Slumlord @ 2

They close at 10:00 PM. Most places in the food court stop serving food around 8:00.

Lake Hills Renter says:

Doubt I’ll be there. Tuesday evenings are kinda busy these days.

Ken says:

So how do these things go. Is it mostly talking about RE or anything.

Ray Pepper says:

RE: Ken @ 5

Well normally you get a 500 Realty Shirt for arriving. Then you must put it on. Then you buy 500 Realty staff a drink. Then you meet , Tim, who sits on a chair above the masses. Then you buy 500 Realty staff another drink. Then you go home.

RE: Ray Pepper @ 6

And if Ray Pepper doesn’t show up for the meet because Family Guy is on and causing a conflict of interests, then you get a sweat shirt. I’m sure I must be a large.

Ray Pepper says:

Now thats funny David. You know me to all to well! I’m working on those sweat shirts!

Now its not just Family Guy that causes a conflict in my schedule its classics like these that force me to alter my schedule as well.

Lake Hills Renter says:

This is the first forum I’ve been a part of that has meetups and no one bothers to post afterward to say how it went. =P

mukoh says:

I think it was THAT eventfull.

Jillayne says:

LOL. Maybe we were all just busy today? I had a great time meeting everyone and would definitely attend another one. Lake Forest Park was super convenient for me, thanks Tim.

Ken says:

Good meeting everyone. Glad there was a wide range of people there.