Hear Tim on the Radio [Update: Later this Week]

[Update: I got a message from the producer, who said that for some reason Weissbach’s show will not be running live today. We are going to try to reschedule for later this week.]

Tune in to the Weissbach show today [this Thursday] at 5:30 PM on AM 570 to hear me (The Tim) discuss the local real estate market with host Peter Weissbach.

Almost all the local radio hosts I listen to have recently been hawking real estate “investment” opportunities (especially a particular “resort” in Eastern WA) and/or pushing mortgages with “rates are about to go up” scare-talk. I don’t believe I’ve heard Weissbach join in on that nonsense. On the contrary, I have specifically heard him denounce the misplaced notion that buying a home is somehow the path to riches.

Weissbach’s program is always entertaining and unfortunately only lasts an hour, so I am grateful that he has invited me on. I’m looking forward to joining Peter today, and hope you all tune in. [Thursday] AM 570, 5:30 PM. If you’re at a computer, you can listen online here.

ray pepper says:

Dang………………………I’ve been trying to get on 570, 710, 1000, heck 950am…Anything……………..Tim you truly are a GOD!

I’ll be listening…..Hope I hear 500 Realty somewhere in the segment.

By ray pepper @ 1:

Tim you truly are a GOD!

Um, no.

I’m glad you replaced KBSG….one of my favorite stations, before KIRO talk took it over…there is a God :-)

Update: I meant the old FM 97.3 KBSG replaced by KIRO…..I’m getting senile…LOL

Good luck Tim, give ’em Hades

ray pepper says:

You know Tim. I sound pretty good on the radio. I made this broadcast 3 years ago when we opened and I had to nail it in under 30 seconds. Too bad nobody ever listens to that station.

Click on KLAY radio icon at the bottom.

I listen to it every month for inspiration.

Rack says:

By ray pepper @ 5:

Click on KLAY radio icon at the bottom.

I listen to it every month for inspiration.

No pony rides for the kiddies?

or

Billy Mays here for $500 realty.

shannon says:

Mutiny at Suncadia. Have any of you read all the disgruntled owners of Suncadia at their own blog site? Here is the link:

It doesn’t sound pretty and all talk about sewer smells, people dumping junk, high fees, law suits, no services, etc. Here is one quote

“I am now looking to sell my lot (approved plans included) but the lone sales person for resale lots has told me that my lot is now worth 37% of what it was in 2006 and I should just hold on until things pick up.”

The web site comes up on google under “don’t buy at suncadia!”

ray pepper says:

RE: Rack @ 6

I know I know.. but, I had to get it all in under 30 seconds…….

[…] on AM 570 to hear me (The Tim) discuss the local real estate market with host Peter Weissbach. See Tuesday’s post for a little more info on Weissbach’s […]