Shameless Plug: Subscribe to Dispatches from the Multiverse, Tim’s new podcast

Yes, I finally jumped on the podcasting bandwagon. No, it’s not a real estate show. It’s an improv comedy sci-fi show called Dispatches from the Multiverse about an inventor who accidentally invents a machine that opens portals to other dimensions.

Here’s the full intro from the show’s website:

Dispatches from the MultiverseHi, I’m Max. I’m an engineer and inventor. A couple years ago I sold my self-driving virtual reality software company to Amazon for a few hundred million dollars. After my contract at Amazon was up, I started working on my next major market disruption: a quantum bagel toaster.

I thought I finally had a working prototype that would project an instant bagel-toasting vortex onto any surface, but when I put the bagel on it, the bagel fell through and disappeared. After some experimentation I came to a stunning realization…

I know this sounds crazy, but it seems that I have accidentally invented a device that opens a portal to another dimension.

Each week I visit a new dimension and I’m documenting my incredible travels and discoveries on this podcast.

If that sounds funny and/or entertaining to you, subscribe and listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or just go listen on the show website. Each episode is about twenty minutes long and we’re releasing new ones each week on Tuesday morning.

Thanks in advance for checking it out, and enjoy the show!

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming…

I realize this won’t be everyone’s cup of tea, but my co-host and I have a lot of fun making it, and I want to give the show as much exposure as possible.

If you like it, please consider subscribing, sharing it with your friends, and leaving a review for us on iTunes.

If you don’t like it, feel free to just keep that to yourself ;)

Justme says:

Episode idea: John L. Scott makes a visit to the quantum bagel lab — and disappears to a different dimension. Really, the episode ideas are endless. I can think of so many things that should disappear or move to a different dimension. Good idea!

Justme says:

I have been binge-listening to all three episodes. The pause I made at Episode 2 time 04:51 and then again at 07:39 was to attend to my coffeetron2000 (just in case you are data-mining the listeners, Tim, :)).

But seriously that was fun. And I normally don’t do science fiction at all. This type of science fiction I can get on board with. It is not the kind of scifi with elaborate constructs and people with weird names. It is just like reality, only more so!

Beam me up, Mr. Belvedere!

RE: Justme @ 3 – Hey, thanks for listening, and sharing feedback!

David says:

I suspect Ambien has something to do with this. But I like creative leaps and the World needs more fun in it. So I’m giving it a go later today.

Hey Tim I Like It

Its entertaining and out of the box thinking….no one can accuse you of being led on a rope by the establishment….LOL

Dev says:

Tim, I followed you on Seattle bubble blog since 2009. I will definitely give a try your podcast.

Erik says:

RE: The Tim @ 4
    Great job Tim! You have a great radio voice.

I look forward to listening to more of these podcasts.

pfft says:

Sorry The Tim but you’re off topic.